Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bear Hugs

Hey guys! Hope everyone's weekend is going good. As for myself, it has been a busy back to school weekend. Kids start school tomorrow morning. Yikes, summer break just flew by. Anyway, tonight I wanna share my card for Kraftin' Kimmies challenge 141-No People Allowed. Awhile back, I won a Kraftin' Kimmie challenge and this is the stamp I got. :-) so cute and perfect for this challenge.


I tried to do something a little different with my layout and embellishments. After all was said and done, I was really happy with the results. :-)


I used my prisma color pencils to color this image. I tried my best to make the bears look like they had real fur. I think it looks ok for a first try.

Last but not least, my bow! And let me tell u, I am super proud of it! I usually struggle with bows, but this one was done on the first try yaaay me! Hope u all like it! Wish me luck! Hugs! Deb

4 comments:

Denise Gutierrez said...

oh em gee!!!! I love how they look furry!!!! great job on your bow!

Nana Diana said...

Hi Deb, your card is fabulous!! I really love your layout and you have done an awesome job giving those cuddly bears fur!! Great card and thanks so much for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card Deborah and I LOVE those adorable bears!! Fantastic layout!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week and hope you play again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Dangina Martinez said...

Super sweet! They remind me of the Charming Bears, lol.
Hugs, Dangina