Friday, May 25, 2012

Sending some love


Hello everyone! Well here I am with a late night post due to my lack of creativity. I sure did have a hard time with this one. I colored my image with distress inks and watercolor paints. At first I thought it looked horrible!!! Yikes! But after she dried I was actually surprised at how cute she was. Yaaay! I added a lil stickles and diamond glaze to give it that sparkle I'm so addicted to. My paper was another "bad choice" I had to live with. After it was all said and done I was very pleased. I added some gems, brads, and flowers to complete this cutie. Now shes ready to be sent, with love, to Abby. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs!!! Deb

2 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous creation,and a beautifully coloured image.xxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

you card looks so good!!!
your water coloring looks beautiful! especially the background! and I love how her balloons are outside of the oval!
your nieces are gonna love the cards you made them!