Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring is finally here!

Hello bloggers! Its been a really long time since I posted anything. Sad, I know but im going to try my hardest to be a better "blog mama". Lol My buddy totally called me out on my lack of blog posts. Any who, today we finally got together and got crafty. (and I made my very first order of copics!!! Omg, im so excited!) So with some help from my buddy, here is my first try at masking. :-) These images just happened to be perfect for this beautiful spring weather we've been having. spring is finally here and I just love it!
I will be entering my card into the WOC bingo challenge this week! I went with the gems, flowers and ribbon..





2 comments:

Denise Gutierrez said...

this card came out BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your coloring is AMAZING! and I love all the little details you added!

Dena said...

Your coloring is amazing and this is one adorable image!
Thanks so much for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena